Saturday 23 March 2013

So it begins...

It's taken months of waiting, but I have finally reached the start of my long awaited and well deserved week off work. Thus you can currently find me lying in bed, listening to Chess in Concert and watching the snow gently falling outside my window. It's a tough start to a Saturday.

I'm not doing anything too exciting with the upcoming week as I just felt the need to take some time for myself and ensure that I'm getting my life in order. Those of you who have followed these blog posts with any hint of interest will know that I've not been feeling myself recently. I have been putting it down to being rushed off my feet at work, but I'm pretty certain that there are some underlying issues within my life that I need to address before this unsettled feeling will go away.

I'm going to get my finances in order, ensure that my life is heading in the direction I want it to and spend sometime getting back to myself. This will involve a few days back in Bristol basking in the glow of my mothers love/cooking. Hopefully by April 2nd, I'll be back to a normal state of mind.

Any advice on how to feel yourself again is gratefully received!

x


2 comments:

  1. Take your time, concentrate on one thing at a time and don't set yourself up to fail :D Sending best wishes.

    ReplyDelete